Practice Areas
Extension of Status/Change of Status

Extension of Status/Change of Status

North Carolina Extension of Status Attorney

An extension of status, also known as an extension of stay, allows an individual to lawfully stay in the U.S. longer than intended. To do so, you have to file a Form I-539.

To make sure you have the proper evidence and documents to submit an extension request, schedule a consultation with our experienced immigration lawyer.

Extension of Status/Change of Status

Once a person enters the United States with a non-immigration visa, that person must follow the guidelines for the type of visa he or she may have; however, sometimes situations change which would otherwise force someone to violate their visa status. Often, this happens due to unforeseen circumstances such as a health crisis or natural disasters. Sometimes a violation of a non-immigrant visa may prohibit the person from seeking an employment visa or “green card” in the future. It is important to work with an attorney who knows how to protect your future.

Seek Help from a North Carolina Change of Status Attorney

To ensure you are lawfully staying in the United States, an immigration attorney can help you file for a change of status. Call Vestal Immigration Law today.

Contact Vestal
Immigration Law

We are dedicated to helping businesses, individuals, and families navigate the federal immigration system. The more you know, the more empowered you become.

We look forward to meeting you and exploring your opportunities. Please fill out the contact form so we can discuss your situation.

If you would like to make an online payment, please click here.