Huntersville Immigration Lawyer

Huntersville Immigration Lawyer

Huntersville Immigration Lawyer

If you want to live and work in the United States or want to bring a family member from a foreign country to the U.S., you will need to follow strict immigration guidelines and procedures. The immigration system in the U.S. is notoriously complex, and policies change on a regular basis. This means that you should always have help from a Huntersville immigration lawyer who can navigate the system for you.

At Vestal Immigration Law, we handle many types of immigration matters, including those mentioned below.

Family-Based Immigration

If you are a U.S. citizen, you can sponsor certain immediate family members to obtain immigration documentation. Permanent residents also might be able to sponsor family members, though there is often a long wait time before your family member can obtain the necessary visa.

If you would like to learn whether you are eligible to sponsor someone for family-based immigration, including fiances or spouses, you should schedule an appointment for our team to evaluate your options.

Employment and Non-Immigrant Visas

Many companies hire outside the United States for a variety of reasons, so the immigration system allows for immigrant visas for employees who meet certain criteria. You must fall into one of the employment categories, which include a person with extraordinary or exceptional abilities, researchers, executives or managers, someone with a Bachelor’s or two years of experience in the field, religious workers, among others.

If you do not qualify for one of the immigrant employment categories, you might be eligible for a non-immigrant visa. These can be used for short-term business or temporary or seasonal work. Non-immigrant visas are also available for those seeking medical treatment in the U.S. or simply visiting for tourism purposes. We can advise you if you qualify for a non-immigrant visa.

Humanitarian Relief

Some people come to the United States or need immigration documents out of necessity instead of due to employment opportunities or family connections. Immigration law provides for different types of humanitarian relief, including:

  • VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) protections that allow spouses of citizens to remain in the United States after suffering domestic violence or other abuse.
  • U visas for victims of crime in the U.S. who suffered harm as a result and helped law enforcement with the subsequent criminal case.


Once you have a green card for a certain period of time (usually three or five years), you might begin looking into applying for U.S. citizenship. We can advise you whether you qualify for naturalization, as well as assist you through the process.

Let an Experienced Huntersville Immigration Lawyer Help You

If you have any type of immigration question or concern, the Huntersville immigration lawyers at Vestal Immigration Law are ready to assist you. Please contact us to schedule an appointment and discuss our services today.

Contact Vestal
Immigration Law

We are dedicated to helping businesses, individuals, and families navigate the federal immigration system. The more you know, the more empowered you become.

We look forward to meeting you and exploring your opportunities. Please fill out the contact form so we can discuss your situation.

If you would like to make an online payment, please click here.